Oct 9, 2008

Reade's Birthday

So I was informed by a good friend of mine that I am slacking on writing. So I am finally posting about Reade's brithday weekend. He turned 24 on September 27th and on Friday night I caught up on some sleep and house work after my stepmom and sister picked up Kyleigh. Then we went to a friends house and watched a movie and had a couple of drinks. Saturday I went and got my hair done it was a disater but in the end I got it fixed and I am now a brunette. On the bright side I found a new love seat and couch that day from Ashley furniture I will have to post a photo of that later.
Saturday night we went to the Duece with friends and had a few drinks. Reade got really drunk and I got tipsy after that we went home to have some alone time. I just didn't feel like going to any after party!

Sunday we went to Ashley furniture and bought our new coffee table and end table. Then we went to lunch with Ryan at taco bell. After that we headed down to my grandparents in Marshall where we met up with my parents, my sister, and my sisters boyfriend for some gifts and some cake. Reade got money, a new mizzou jacket, an ipod, and some mizzou headphones. It was a good day and I was happy to have Kyleigh back.



If you want to see more photos I will post them on facebook!

0 comments: