Oct 9, 2009

It's Friday WooHoo

So it is Friday and almost time to go home. Which means I will not be able to post or read blogs probably until Monday. So I am going to share what we are goign to do this weekend. Tonight I have lots of boring old laundry to do and then we might go and play at Amy and Genna's house. Tomorrow Reade has to go help his dad do somethings at his house so Kyleigh and I are goign to make a trip to Hobby Lobby and finish up her room. After that we might go shopping with Jinah and then home to relax for the day. Sunday I am hoping it dries off enough to head to Hartsburg for the Pumpkin Festival with my sister. So it is going to be a very eventful weekend. And I cannot wait to post photos and updates.

And on the final note before I wrap this up to finish some work projects my mom got married today so I have to say congrats to my mom and her new husband Jim. I welcome my new step siblings and Jim in with open arms.

0 comments: